COLORADO CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
The Colorado Chapter of FleetPros is proud to announce their scholarship program. The total amount that is available is $10,000 annually. The Colorado Chapter Board feels that these funds will assist many of our members in furthering their education. Scholarships are awarded for the advancement of education in automotive/heavy equipment technology, fleet management, and certification programs.
- Value of Scholarship: Various Requested Amounts
- Application Deadlines: February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1 annually
- Award Announcements: Awards will be announced during the business meeting at the Chapter meetings
- Scholarships will be awarded for continuing education courses in fleet industry, fleet management, and fleet certification programs within the Colorado Chapter including:
- Accredited Community College
- Automotive Technical College
- FleetPros' CAFM or CAFS certification programs
- Scholarship funds may be utilized for:
- Tuition and school fees
- Books required for course
- Scholarship awards must be used within one (1) year of the date of the Award Letter and check is received.
- Scholarship awards will be sent directly to the educational institution and require proof of registration, course names, and an invoice by the institution.
Employer must be a FleetPros member in good standing for the past two (2) years and the applicant must be a listed representative.
Letter of recommendation from an instructor (if applicable) and employer.
Copies of any fleet related awards or certificates
If training and/or certification has already been completed, please submit proof of accomplishment.
If training and/or certification completion is at a future date, please submit docummentation.
Download: Scholarship Application
Adams 12 Five Star Schools
FleetPros Colorado Chapter Scholarship Committee
Attn: Jennifer Hopkins
1350 E 126th Avenue
Thornton, CO 80241
Please contact Jennifer Hopkins for information inquiries.