TEXAS CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
The Texas Chapter of FleetPros is proud to announce its Scholarship Program. The total awarded dollar amount is up to $4000 per year (two up to $1000 scholarships each Spring and Fall). These awards will be made up to four (4) different recipients at an amount up to $1000 each. We feel this will assist several peers in furthering their education and benefit future fleet industry professionals. Scholarships are awarded for the advancement of education in automotive/heavy equipment technology, fleet management, and acceptable technology programs.
FleetPros is a non-profit professional organization dedicated to the advancement of the fleet management industry. To apply for a scholarship, applicants must complete all sections of the application, include requested documentation, and submit before the deadline date
Download: Scholarship Application
- Scholarship value: not to exceed $1000
- Application Deadline: April/October each year
- Announcement of awards will take place at the chapter's May Quarterly Meeting nd at the November Quarterly Meeting.
- Scholarships will be awarded for continuing education courses in an accredited technical program within the State of Texas:
- Accredited community college, college, or university
- Automotive or diesel technical college
- Scholarship funds may be utilized for:
- Tuition and school fees
- Books required for course work
- Registration fees
- Scholarship award must be used within one (1) year from the date of the award letter.
- Scholarship awards will be sent directly to the educational institution and require proof of registration, course names, and an invoice issued by the institution.
- If the amount awarded exceeds the amount used for necessary expenses, the remaining balance will be retained by the Chapter or may be applied to the next semester if enrolled for that semester.
Download printer friendly Guidelines
Submitting Completed Application
- Sponsor must be a FleetPros member in good standing for the past two years (preferred) and the applicant must be in good academic standing.
- A copy of GPA or Diploma
- Letter of recommendation from an instructor (if applicable) and/or employer
- Copies of any fleet industry-related awards or certificates
- If training and/or certification has already been completed, please submit proof of accomplishment.
- Completed application
Applications should be submitted via fax or email to the following:
c/o Wade Looney
FleetPros Texas Chapter