ARIZONA CHAPTER EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE & GRANT PROGRAM
The Arizona Chapter of FleetPros is proud to announce their educational assistance and grant program. The Arizona Chapter Board feels that these funds will assist many of our members in furthering their education. Grants are awarded for the advancement of education in automotive/heavy equipment technology, fleet management, and certification programs.
- Value of Grants: Various Requested Amounts (maximum of $1000)
- Timeline: Annually from January 1 through December 31
- Applications will be reviewed and selected at each quarterly meeting. Applicants will be notified of award or non-selection within one week of review.
- Grants will be awarded for continuing education courses in fleet industry, fleet management, and fleet certification programs within the Colorado Chapter including:
- Accredited Community College or University
- Automotive Technical College
- FleetPros' CAFM or CAFS certification programs
- Technical training course or class (i.e. Hydraulics, Diagnostics, and OEM Class Room
- Funds may be utilized for:
- Tuition and school fees
- Books required for course
- Individual technical training course that will provide direct job knowledge or skills
- Grant awards must be used within one (1) year of the date of the Award Letter and check is received.
- Grant awards will be sent directly to the educational institution and require proof of registration, course names, and an invoice by the institution.
Download: Educational Assistance & Grants Program Application
- Employer must be a FleetPros member in good standing for the past two (2) years and the applicant must be a listed representative.
- Letter of recommendation from an instructor (if applicable) and employer.
- Copies of any fleet related awards or certificates
- Completed application.
Arizona Chapter Grants Chair
Please contact Dave Lacombe for information inquiries.